Hello ladies and gents,
I hope you are having a great day. So I went to Outback Steakhouse located at 1600 West Pinhook Drive, Lafayette, LA 70508 and it was tremendously good. I ordered the ribs and Aussie fries with lemonade. Mom ordered lobster tails, and my sister ordered chicken tenders. I also ordered the Joey Sirloin, well done of course. It was all delicious, but the lemonade was a little watery. The fries were crispy which I loved. But what I really loved was the bread and butter. My sister and I decided to time them, to see how long it would take them to cook our food, and guys it literally took less than twelve minutes from the time we ordered to the time we got our food.
Their children’s menu was also fun. We got to know more information about Australian animals, we played games, and we googled facts about biggest fish and reptile in the world.
In my book I give outback 4.5 starts ladies and gentlemen, and that’s that. Have a great day.
The Kritic Says:
- 4 1/2 Starts
- The place had a relaxing feeling, I liked it.
- They had a menu for kids with a lot to chose from, took me a minute to pick. I ended up picking two things.
- The food tasted great and it was prepared fast.
- Our server kept forgetting few things, but the service was nice and when I asked him a question he answered me, not my mom.
- Prices were okay mom said.