Hello ladies and gents,
I am still enjoying New Jersey. Vacation mode 95%, the other 5% is just to let you know about an awesome program I did few months ago. I was invited to the Main Public Library, on 301 W Congress St, Lafayette, LA 70501, to teach other kids how to do a critique on their own. That was awesome! A major thank you to the people who came out, and thank you to the librarians who invited me.
We had 5 foods to critique: Two apple fritters from different Meche’s locations, two apples (one🍎 one 🍏), and the newest cereal that is called Donuts Shop (which by the way it’s artificially flavored). In my opinion, the first apple fritter was better than the second. But the other critics preferred the second one. The green apple was better than the red, but again the majority of the critics liked the red apple more. The Donut Shop was pretty good, most people enjoyed the cereal.
By the way, did I tell you that I had to do my presentation in english and French? It was a challenge, but it was fun. Well, ladies and gentlemen, that’s that. This was my experience at the Public Library and I loved it. Have a great day and enjoy the pictures.