Hello ladies and gentlemen,
I hope you are having a great day. School starts today so I hope your kids are ready. I’m not, but we have to do what we have to do.
I have big news for you. I have partnered with EatLafayette. So now, they send me to places and I eat there and tell you all about it. So here is the first place they sent me to, Café 20.3 located at 1500 General Mouton, Lafayette, LA 70501. I was so excited I checked it online before going, but when we got there the coolest thing about the spot wasn’t ready, the tables by the bayou.
But it was okay because the inside was nice, a bit small but nice. I got bacon 🥓 cheese 🧀 fries 🍟 for a starter. I liked it. The cheese was melted and it was seasoned well. I also ordered a kid’s meal, the bacon cheeseburger 🍔. It was huge. I could barely finish it. It was delicious. The bun was great and the bacon was crispy.
I also had a lemonade and it was good as usual. My sister ate a grilled cheese with bacon and she loved it. Mom had the strawberry 🍓 mango smoothie and she loved it also.
I got to speak with the manager, and he was very nice. I suggested they add alligator to the menu because the place has Cajun food, might as well add alligator. He told me the outside should be ready soon. I give this place 4 starts. That’s that ladies and gentlemen have a great day.
The Kritic says:
- 4 starts
- The place is very small, but it’s cool and clean.
- The manager and the two ladies that served our table were very nice. But one of the ladies messed up my order (she should have written it) and we had to wait longer for my burger. But it was okay because the manager fixed it.
- The food tasted very delicious.
- My food was free, but I still looked at the prices. The portions are big and the prices are very affordable.
- The outside wasn’t ready, but when is ready that would be a cool place to chill. But bring mosquitoes repellent.