Hello ladies and gentlemen hope you are having a great day!
So I went to a place called K.O.K Wings & Things. Let me just say this, it was so good, I ate everything on their menu, the shrimp, the fish, the chicken, the fries, and okay kay kay their crawfish too. You can tell already I had the biggest belly there. No kidding I looked like I was pregnant. In the pictures I sucked my belly in.
Everything was fried and I like every single one of them. The spices were outstanding but some people may not like it, but I like spicy so I say try it. Their fries had ranch and barbecue on them. Surprisingly It was tasty.
But then there was the one and only watering, juicy, addicting … CRAWFISH. They have a little small stand outside called K.O.K. Crawfish & Things. They don’t have mild or medium, they have spicy crawfish but it was so so so good. The corn… the corn…I dare you to eat it and the potatoes. I give this place a spicy 5.0. That’s that ladies and gentlemen have a great day and go check K. O. K right by UL Lafayette on 405 E University Ave, Lafayette, LA 70503.
The Kritic says:
- 5 starts
- The place has a simple and cool decoration.
- You must order and pick up at the counter.
- No activities for kids, but they have TVs and a very laid back atmosphere.
- The menu is unique and the food and drinks taste great.
- Did I say the food tastes good? Let me say it again, okay kay kay? The food is delicious.