Hello ladies and gentlemen hope you are having a great week.
They greeted me well and the waiter was very nice. The place looked bright and the decoration was cool. They had coffee beans sacks on the walls. I spoke with the owner, Ms. Connie, and she said it was because they used to brew the coffee. But here are the news you will hear here first:
1. Brick & Spoon will soon start offering school nights. On Tuesdays, they will open the restaurant at night and invite schools to come. Kids can dress like superheroes and have lots of fun.
2. Soon, because Brick & Spoon is only open for breakfast and lunch, the owner will open another restaurant called Capone. Like the mafia guy, but not bad like him. But with the style of his time. The walls, chairs, everything will have a decoration from that time.
But let’s get back to the food, the reason why you really have to go to Brick & Spoon. I called them sophisticated home cooking, because the stuff in the menu is just like what we cook at home but with a fancy and unique touch to it.
I first got chocolate milk to drink. I had never tasted chocolate milk like that. It was great. Then I got the Shrimp & Tasso Mac-N-Cheese and Café Beignets. It tasted so good. Beignets came with plenty powdered sugar, marmalade, and strawberries. The 🍤 & Tasso was soooooo delicious, that I give this place 5 starts. That’s that ladies and gentlemen have a great day.
The Kritic says:
- 5 starts
- The atmosphere is nice, very kid friendly and relaxing.
- The service is great.
- The food is too delicious to describe. Also, this location is where they try new dishes, so you can try new delicious things there.
- The prices are very affordable.
- They have activities for kids.
Make sure to check this and other places around Lafayette. For more information and to get great discounts, check the EatLafayette web site, Facebook page and other social media to know what’s going on.