Hello ladies and gents hope you are having a great day. So, some people (my friends at school) wanted me to share my opinion about Izzo’s Illegal Burrito. Lafayette has two locations, one on Ambassador and another on Johnston street. The one on 2010 Johnston St, Lafayette, LA 70503 is my spot. I love this restaurant and can’t have enough of it. It’s perfect for a quick delicious and still healthy bite. I always get a chicken quesadilla, chips and queso, and a lemonade. They take their time, but the cheese is melted, the chicken cut the way I like and well cooked but not burned. The queso sauce is also delicious with the chips not too thin or thick, just perfect. On Mondays they have activities for kids and adults can choose what they want in their burritos. I really like this place and how they ask me, not my mom, what I want, how I want it, and take their time to explain the stuff to me. For this and the whole atmosphere of the place, Izzo’s Illegal Burrito gets a 5 starts, is just that good.
The Kritic Says:
- 5 Starts
- This is a very laid back and fun spot to bring your kids. I love when Mom says we can go there.
- The food is fast, but is still healthy. It all depends on you.
- The prices are good. The service is great.
- They have activities for kids, special prices for kids and a great menu for kids.
- The place is clean and the decoration is cool, kinda like a sports place.