On one of the days in the Sao Tome and Principe, Grandma Gaby took us to see the Turtle Museum. After that we stopped by Saint Amaro’s Complex to eat. We went to the second floor of this restaurant and enjoyed freshly grilled fish, plantains, potatoes, and salad. We really liked the taste of the three different types of fish. The seasoning, the organic vegetables and fruit juices made this place unforgettable. For its feeling of home and tasteful food I gave Complexo de Santo Amaro four starts.
The Kritic says:
- 4 starts:
- The fresh flavor and great taste of the food is unforgettable.
- Kids are welcome and can run around in the huge space of the complex.
- The place is very clean and has a great view.
- The prices must be good, Grandma didn’t let us see it.
One thought on “Saint Amaro’s Complex”
1. Fiquei muito emocionada pelo facto do meu neto ter se lembrado em postar fotos relacionadas com os pratos típicos de São Tomé e Príncipe, e sobretudo no complexo de Santo Amaro. Também é uma forma de divulgar as nossas duas maravilhosas ilhas.
2. Gostei do elogio. Aí preparam pratos saborosos, bem confeccionados e de criar água na boca. Tudo aí é fresquinho, natural, sem conservantes. O atendimento é ideal