Let’s be honest, when you hear the word “crêpe” and you don’t know what it is, it’s a bit intimidating. I love pancakes, so when mommy told me that crêspes were like thinner pancakes, I wasn’t very happy. I like my pancakes the way they are. But boy was I wrong. I loved La Crêperie Bistro. They are a French place but with a nice mixture of other Mediterranean countries and even a bit of Latin America. The address is 1921 Kaliste Saloom Rd. #116, Lafayette, LA 70508.
I had a hot chocolate and the Swiss panini. My sister had the chicken and cheese kid crêpe, and mommy had the Mediterranean. I also decided to order the S’more. Fact, it is big and you may not finish it! You also have to pick different chocolates, pick Nutella, it is very good. Also, if you don’t like sauces, just ask them to put on the side. I met the chef and he is nice and he is good at cooking. I liked it so much I went back and got my hot chocolate again, tried the ham and cheese kid crêpe, and tasted my sister’s omelette and my mommy’s Alfredo. My rating is five starts, and that’s that.
The Kritic Says:
- 5 starts
- The food looked and tasted very good.
- The prices were good. I could pay for the food with my allowance. But mommy paid.
- They treat kids well and have a chalkboard that kept my sister busy.
- The place is very clean and nice.
- The chef is cool. He talks to you and if you don’t want something in the menu he makes your food the way you want, and you can see him cook it too.